Страницы

January 20, 2015

Fresh dreamcatchers nail art

Hello lovelies!




[EN] I'm ready to share my first nail art of this year with you! It's already almost the end of January, and I've had my nails painted only twice this month. I'm not feeling sad about this, of course, 'cause I went on a cool snowboarding trip to a very picturesque Russian resort. But the other side of this joy is the following: it was so cold there that my nails have started peeling and cracking. Now, I've filed them away and hope they'll grow healthy and strong, however, I'm pretty satisfied with their current shape and length as well.
[RU] Я наконец готова поделиться с вами своим первым нейл-артом в этом году! Сейчас уже почти конец января, а мои ногти были накрашены только дважды за этот месяц. Но я не то, что бы жалею об этом, конечно, потому что я съездила в классную сноубордическую поездку на один живописный российский курорт. Но обратной стороной этого кайфа было вот что: там был такой мороз, что мои ногти стали слоиться и ломаться. Сейчас я их спилила и надеюсь, что они вырастут здоровыми и крепкими, хотя вообще нынешняя форма и длина меня тоже совершенно устраивают.



[EN] I love dream catchers a lot and they always inspire me everywhere: in nail art, in clothes prints, in interior and just themselves, as they are hand made. To make this nail art, I was really looking forward to receiving the nail mail for review from the lovely Born pretty store. I was planning to use these studs as the beads in my dream catcher design. But the studs appeared to be a bit too big for this and for my nail length, so I used only the round ones and only on two nails of each hand. On the whole, I love the rich neon colors of the studs and their shape (they're a bit arched so that not the whole surface of the stud stays on the nail but only the edges - it gives the volume and makes it look not like just a painted dot), so I'm planning to use them in a design on longer nails.
[RU] Я очень люблю ловцы снов, они меня всегда вдохновляют повсюду: в маникюрах, в принтах на одежде, в интерьере, да и сами по себе - ведь они сделаны вручную. Чтобы сделать этот нейл-арт, я очень ждала ногте-посылку для обзора от замечательного магазина Born pretty store. Я собиралась использовать эти клёпки в качестве бусинок в своем дизайне ловцов снов. Но клёпы оказались великавоты для этого и для моей длины, поэтому я использовала только кругленькие и только на двух ногтях каждой руки. В целом, мне очень понравились насыщенные неоновые цвета клёпок и их форма (они немного выгнутые таким образом, что с ногтем соприкасается не вся поверхность, а только края - это придает объем и помогает и выглядеть не как просто точка), поэтому я обязательно воспользуюсь ими в дизайне на ногтях подлиннее.


[EN] I've also tried out a polish by CG. I bought it as it looked coral-y pink, and I don't have any beautiful warm pinks in my collection. This polish doesn't look coral-y enough on the nails (in natural light). And it's also very sheer, while it looks like a creme in the bottle. That's why I applied it in two coats over a coat of white polish. If I'd been using the plain color I think I'd have had to apply it in 4 coats for the good opacity and smooth coating. The polish has either matte or non-glossy finish; and it looks nice, but I used a top coat for the brighter color.
[RU] Еще я опробовала лак от CG. Я его купила, потому что он выглядел коралловым розовым, а у меня в коллекции нет красивых теплых розовых. К сожалению, этот лак выглядит недостаточно кораллово на ногтях (по крайней мере в естественном освещении). А еще он очень прозрачный, хотя в пузырьке выглядит кремовым. Вот почему я нанесла его в 2 слоя поверх слоя белого лака. Если бы я красила ногти им одним, то, думаю, для достаточно насыщенного цвета и ровного покрытия мне потребовалось бы 4 слоя. У лака то ли матовый, то ли неблестящий финиш; и это выглядит мило, но для большей яркости я все же воспользовалась топом.


[EN] The nail art is very simple. To make it, I just googled the images of dream catcher and tried to transfer the overall idea to my nails. I was using a nail art brush and a dotting tool.
[RU] Сам нейл-арт тут очень простой. Я просто загуглила картинки ловца снов и постаралась перенести общую его структуру на ногти. Я пользовалась только кисточкой и дотсом.


[EN] I can't stop looking at my nails now, honestly!! I don't even know why this summery (and kind of childish) nail art makes me so happy.
[RU] Я не могу перестать смотреть на свои ногти, серьезно!! Уж не знаю, почему этот летний (и немного детский) нейл-арт так дико меня радует.


[EN] I devote this nail art to my wonderful friend Polly, who used to make dream catchers, and who likes them, and who dream catchers remind me of. And who I love a lot :*
[RU] Я хочу посвятить этот нейл-арт своей чудесной подруге Полли, которая как-то делала ловцы снов, которой они нравятся, и о которой ловцы снов мне напоминают. И которую я очень люблю :*


[EN] Nail polish and tools
[RU] Лаки и материалы
China Glaze - Live, love, laugh
Eva mosaic - 53
Sinful Colors - Black out
Random bright colors for the dots
Dotting tool
Born Pretty store nail art studs
Nail art brush/Кисть для нейл-арта



Thnx for reading. Kisses, Anya <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment