Страницы

May 10, 2015

Anchor Fields - Undersea. Swatches & Review

Hello lovelies!



[EN] You know, I've been interested in indie polishes since the very beginning of my nail passion. But indies were really expensive then. Well, now they're twice as expensive and twice as unaffordable as a year ago. That's why I'm really happy that girls from Russia have started making indie polishes. I've decided to start my friendship with indie brands from Anchor Fields. I picked two shades and here I'm going to show you the amazing Undersea.
[RU] Вот знаете, я интересовалась инди-лаками с самого начала своего лакоманьячества. Но они тогда были дорогими. Ну и что же - теперь они стали в два раза дороже и недоступнее, чем год назад. Вот почему я страшно рада, что девушки из России начали делать свои инди-лаки. Я решила начать свою дружбу с инди-брендами с Anchor Fields. Я выбрала два оттенка, и здесь хочу показать вам удивительный Undersea.





[EN] Undersea is a very sparkling teal polish. It reminds me a mermaid's tale. I tried it plain  with no decoration on all my nails 'cause it deserves being worn on its own. I'd like to say a few words about the formula and show you quite a lot of pics.
[RU] Undersea - это сверкающий тиловый/цвета морской волны лак. Он напоминает мне русалочкин хвост. Я опробовала его без всяких украшений на всех ногтях, потому что он заслуживает быть носимым сам по себе. Я хочу сказать пару слов про технические характеристики и показать вам довоьно большую кипу фоток.




[EN] The polish is rather thick as it has lots of blue and green glitter in it. After applying it in three thin coats, I figured out it's better to wear it applied in two regular coats. It would let the glitter sparkle even more. As for the wearing time, the polished survived on me for three days in extreme conditions. It was at the countryside with all the walking, barbecuing, making fire, repairing some stuff and so on. After the third day, the polish flaked on couple of nails. But I had nothing to remove the manicure with there, so I went on enjoying the rest of the wonderful sparkles))
[RU] Лак довольно густой и в нем очень много голубого и зеленого глиттера. После нанесения его в три тонких слоя, я решила, что лучше было использовать его в два средних. Это бы позволило глиттеру раскрыться и сверкать еще сильнее. Насчет времени носки, лак выдержал на мне три дня в экстремальных условиях. Дело было на даче со всякими прогулками, шашлыками, разведением костров, починкой всякого стафа и тд. После третьего дня лак откололся на паре ногтей. Но, не имея там ничего для снятия маникюра, я продолжила наслаждаться тем, что осталось))





[EN] On the whole, I want to say that I've fallen in love with this shade and I can't wait to try the second I purchased!
[RU] В общем, я хочу сказать, что влюбилась в этот лак и жду с нетерпением пробы второго купленного мной!




Thnx for reading. Kisses, Anya <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment