Страницы

May 24, 2015

Cherries on my nails. Using Revlon Cherries in the snow

Hello lovelies!



[EN] I'm so happy I've tried out painting cherries on my nails! In my opinion they're so cute. By the way, in my city and the region around it's such a happy time in the end of June and in July when cherries start being sold. But I can't wait and I painted them.
[RU] Я так рада, что попробовала наконец нарисовать вишенки на ногтях! На мой взгляд они такие милые! Кстати, в моем городе и регионе вокруг это такое счастливое время - конец июня/начало июля - когда начинает продаваться вишня и черешня. Но я не могу дождаться, поэтому рисую ее.



[EN] There's a nice coincidence that the pink polish I picked for the cherries and for the outer nails is in the shade Cherries in the snow. I've tried this for the first time and I adore it! You know, out of the brands which make not only polishes and whose products I've used so far Revlon is the first one whose products are always great for me. I love Revlon make up products such as lipsticks, and the polishes are amazing as well! My fave top coat is Revlon 960, and now I've got this gorgeous pink polish.
[RU] Такое милое случилось совпадение, что розовый лак, выбранный мной для вишен, называется типа вишни на снегу. Я его впервые попробовала и влюбилась! Вот знаете, из опробованных мной брендов, производящих не только лаки, Revlon - это первый бренд, чьи продукты мне очень нравятся. Очень люблю макияжную секцию Ревлона, особенно помады, и вот лаки тоже шикарны! Мой любимый топ это Revlon 960, и теперь я еще этот потрясающий розовый попробовала.


[EN] The polish is very pigmented and can be used in one coat, but I didn't know that so I had to apply two coats. Hopefully, they dried really fast, and the polish didn't bubble. The brush's very good - it's thin and long. On the whole, I definitely recommend this shade if you're looking for a wonderful pink shade with a great balance of purple and red in it. I think it's a delicious color!
[RU] Лак так пигментирован, что его можно спокойно укладывать в один слой, но я не знала этого заранее, поэтому нанесла его в два. К счастью он быстро высох и не пузырился. Кисточка очень хорошая - тонкая и длинная. Вообще, я бы однозначно порекомендовала вам этот оттенок, если вы ищете чудесный розовый, в котором прекрасно сбалансированы сиреневый и красный. По-моему, это супер-аппетитный цвет!


[EN] As usual, there isn't much to say about the nail art, it's really easy. I used only a brush and a dotting tool and 4 colors: the same pink, brown, green and a bit of white. The only thing I didn't like about my cherries nail art were the branches that turned out to be too thick, but it was the first time I painted cherries, so I still love them.
[RU] Как водится, мне нечего особо рассказывать про сам нейл-арт, он очень простой. Я пользовалась только кисточкой и дотсом и 4 цветами: тем же розовым, коричневым, зеленым и каплей белого. Единственная опечалившая меня вещь - слишком толстые веточки вышли, но это моя первый раз, когда я рисовала вишни, и мне все равно они нравятся.




[EN] Have a delicious rest of the weekend!
[RU] Всем вкусного остатка выходных!


[EN] Nail polish and tools
[RU] Лаки и материалы
Revlon - 270 Cherries in the snow
Misslyn - 90
Nail Look - 20117
Koko - 391
Dotting tool
Nail art brush/Кисть для нейл-арта


Thnx for reading. Kisses, Anya <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment