Страницы

February 22, 2015

Born Pretty store Brush set review

Hello lovelies!


[EN] Some time ago I received this wonderful brush set in my blogger nail mail from the lovely Born Pretty store. I didn't want to write about the brushes immediately as I needed to try them out. So today I'm absolutely sure about my opinion, and I can share it with you.
[RU] Некоторое время назад я получила набор кисточек в блоггерской лако-посылке от чудесного Born Pretty store. Я не хотела сразу писать об этих кисточках - надо было вначале их опробовать. Ну и сегодня я совершенно уверена в своем мнении и могу поделиться им с вами.


[EN] I wanted to get new nail art liner brushes since mine are either too short or too wide. These ones are just perfect for painting lines, so I love them and use them all the time except for the situations when I need a super tiny brush. And the design of the handles is so lovely that I store the brushes on the table to be able to look at this beauty.
[RU] Я давно хотела себе новые кисточки-лайнеры для нейл-арта, потому что мои либо очень короткие, либо толстые. Эти кисти просто идеальны для рисования линий, поэтому я очень их полюбила и пользуюсь ими постоянно, кроме случаев, когда мне нужна совсем микроскопическая кисточка. И дизайн ручек такой красивый, что я держу кисти на столе, чтобы любоваться ими.


[EN] The quality of the brushes is great; the hairs never fall out or fold or anything. After a month of constant use the brushes are in the same perfect state as at the first time. I'll show you the works of all the brushes below, but I have to say that I don't know how I could use the flat brush (I gave it number 4) in nail art, that's why I use it for cleaning up the cuticle area.
[RU] Качество кистей отличное; волоски никогда не выпадают, не складываются или что-то еще. После месяца постоянного использования кисти находятся в таком же идеальнлм состоянии, что и в самом начале. Ниже я покажу вам работу всех кисточек, но должна сказать, что я не придумала, как использовать плоскую кисточку (она у меня под номером 4) для нейл-арта, поэтому я пользуюсь ей для корректировки лака у кутикулы.


[EN] Before testing the brushes on the nails, I tried them on a paper. You can see the lines painted with polish on the upper side of the sheet, and the ones made with acrylic paint on the lower side. The leftmost stroke in each cell is the full length of the brush's hair; the middle one is a stroke painted using the whole width of the brush; and the rightmost stroke is the thinnest one painted with the edge of the brush.
[RU] Перед пробой кистей на ногтях, я опробовала их на бумаге. Вы видите линии, нарисованные лаком, на верхней части листка, и нарисованные акриловой краской - на нижней части. В каждой ячейке самый левый штрих - это полная длина волосков кисточки, средний штрих - сделанный во всю ширину волосков, самый правый - максимально тоненький, нарисованный самым кончиком. 

[EN] I gave the brushes numbers from1 to 4. In the pictures, I marked what brush I used for each element.
[RU] Я пронумеровала кисти от 1 до 4. На картинках я отметила, какую кисть использовала для какого элемента. 


[EN] In the dreamcatchers, I painted the circles with #1 and the other thin lines with #2. 
[RU] Для ловцов снов я рисовала круги номером 1, а остальные тонкие линии номером 2.
 
http://mynailpolishnights.blogspot.ru/2015/01/fresh-dreamcatchers-nail-art.html

[EN] In the Tiffany box, the ribbon was made with #1 and the bow - with #2. 
[RU] Для коробочки от Тиффани я использовала номер 1 для ленточки и номер 2 для бантика.
 
http://mynailpolishnights.blogspot.ru/2015/02/my-nail-polish-nights-paints-love-5.html

[EN] In the love letters I painted the hearts with #3 - the smallest brush. 
[RU] В письмах о любви я рисовала сердечки номером 3 - самой маленькой кистью.
 
http://mynailpolishnights.blogspot.ru/2015/02/my-nail-polish-nights-paints-love-6.html

[EN] And in the geometric nail art I painted the borders with #2. 
[RU] В геометрическом нейл-арте я прорисовывала границу номером 2.

http://mynailpolishnights.blogspot.ru/2015/02/geometric-nail-art-with-opi-polishes.html

[EN] I would definitely recommend these brushes if you need a great minimal liner set (that's also very beautiful). If there was a micro brush in the set, I would use such a kit for all-all-all purposes of my manicure: from cleaning-up to painting any nail art.
[RU] Я бы непременно порекомендовала эти кисти, если вам нужен отличный минимальный набор лайнеров (которые еще и очень красивые). Если бы в наборе была еще микро-кисть, то я бы его использовала для всех-всех своих целей в маникюре: от корректировки лака до рисования любого нейл-арта.
[EN] Thanks to Born Pretty store for this sample - I'm really happy with it. :) Please, use my 10% off-code YQL91 when buying the goodies on their website!
[RU] Спасибо Born Pretty store за образец - Я правда очень им довольна. :) Пожалуйста. пользуйтесь моим промо-кодом на 10% скидку YQL91, когда будете покупать всякие штуки на их сайте!




Thnx for reading. Kisses, Anya <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment